Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Deciding to blog

Well, I have been reading blogs now for a while. I have found some pretty useful information on blogs and sometimes I found the exact answer I was looking for. So I figured that for those times when I had to figure it out myself, I needed to post my answer somewhere.
But where? I didn't blog, I didn't really ever look into blogging or where to blog etc.

This is really my first attempt. Sure I wrote a little bit about a new laptop I bought a while ago somewhere, I don't even know anymore.

Yesterday I went to a "Wine and Cheese" get together at Microsoft Head office. Thanks Jean-Luc. I'm glad I went; I had some interesting conversations with a few of the guys there.

When I get all the info together, I think I'm going to post about using print templates in Internet Explorer or the Web Control to control printing from C#. So far I found a lot of information on doing it with C++, but nothing with C#. So I had to figure out myself, with the help of one of my colleagues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home